- 9th March 2021
- Posted by: Richard
- Category: Jobs
Apridata provides analytics, business intelligence and application development services to its clients in manufacturing, healthcare, logistics, construction and financial services.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Automation Developer. The role is initially 100% remote moving towards a hybrid model with a mix of working remotely and from our Cavan office. We are looking for someone who thrives on solving problems at the intersection of data, technology and business.
- Working as part of a team designing and implementing applications and automating processes across a variety of systems.
- The primary responsibility of this role will be to develop robotic process automation solutions, design and implement ETL scripts, and build data pipelines.
- Engage with customers to clearly understand their needs and focus on the design and development of automated solutions.
- Keep up to date on developments in relation to our technology stack.
First and foremost you will be an ambitious problem solver with a demonstrable hunger and passion for software and data engineering with an eagerness to learn.
- Possess a Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics, Physics or similar (or proven relevant experience)
- 1-3 years experience in business intelligence and/or application development in external client engagement roles
- Self motivated with the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to process and analyse complex datasets.
- SQL experience (ideally hold a Microsoft Certification) and SQL tools experience(Microsoft SSMS or equivalent)
- Ideally have Microsoft Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI) experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure cloud
- Knowledge and experience with Robotic Process Automation platforms desirable
- You must possess a full driving license and be willing to travel to customer locations occasionally.
- Work 100% remotely initially and a mix of working from home and from our Cavan office in the near future.
This is an exciting role for a dynamic individual to join the company with significant opportunity for growth and development as the company expands. If you are creative, resourceful and can satisfy most of the requirements above we would love to hear from you.
Please send your application to email@example.com with a covering letter.